- California State University, Long Beach
- California State University, LA
- Yinghua Academy
- San Francisco State University
- Yale University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Washington and Lee University
- George Washington University
- New Hartford Central School District
- Jamesville-Dewitt School District
- The Kinkaid School
- Alanta International School
- Chinese American International School
- Irvine Valley College
- LHPS Upper School
- Hogeschool Zuyd
- Gemeentelijk Gymnasium Hilversum
- NOVA college - Montfort in Rotterdam
- Eijkhagencollege Landgraaf
- Stuttgart Chinese School
- AAI Universitaet Hamburg
- Formosa Chinese School
- Mandarin Chinese Language and Cultural Center (Stockholm)
- Chinese School Ruiqing (Stockholm)
- Hong Kong University
- Man Kiu Primary School
- Li Sing Tai Hang School
- Hong Kong Christian Service Pui Oi School
- Yuen Lung Long Ping Estate Tung Koon Primary School
- Sir Ellis Kadoorie Primary School
- Kingston International School
- Po Kok Primary School
- Sha Tin College
- Language Center, English School Foundation
- Hong Kong International School
- Hong Chi Morninghill School, Tuen Mun
- Glenealy School
- Diocesan Boys' School
- Quarry Bay School
- Islam Dharwood Pau Memorial School
- Chiu Sheung School
- Islamic Primary School
- Hong Chi Morninghope School, Tuen Mun
Also used by Chinese Language teachers, students and publishers worldwide.
eStroke on Linux now available. Tested on Fedora
A video on YouTube made by one of our user for eStroke on the iphone/ipod touch.
3 year old Audrey learning to write Chinese using eStroke on iPhone
Mac OS X Intel version now available
Click here if want to provide CHINESE CHARACTER ANIMATION on your website FREE OF CHARGE.
You may want to compare our features and prices against other Chinese products in the following links.
Site License available, minimum 30 users.
|iPhone, android and iPad version now available - Special Promotional Price: US$6.99 (phone) & US$8.99 (iPad) |
- License Manager runs on Windows.
- Clients can be both Windows or Mac OS X.
- Can install client on any number of computers.
- License Manager will ensure that the number of concurrent users will not exceed the number of licenses purchase.
Stroke order is a very important component of Chinese writing. For a start, it aids in writing beautiful characters. Most importantly, it provides an order into what would otherwise be thousands and thousands of symbols with seemingly little structure. Therefore, the first and a very important step in mastering Chinese writing is learning the Stroke Order of Chinese Characters. Here is where eStroke can assist greatly.
eStroke has all the tools necessary for you to learn Chinese. In addition to
showing the stroke order of every Chinese Character, eStroke also creates extremely high quality Stroke Sequence that can be pasted into your documents.
Understanding Chinese passage is more than understanding each character.
eStroke will annotates phrases in a Chinese text passage into English or German. This greatly helps you in understanding the whole text instead of each individual character.
Entering Pinyin or Zhuyin can present a great challenge without the necessary tools. eStroke do that easily for you, just enter any text passage and obtain pinyin or zhuyin as the result.
There are many people who understand either Traditional or Simplified Chinese but not both. When you animate a character, eStroke will show you the corresponding Simplified or Traditional variants if there is one. Furthermore, eStroke can also translate between Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
eStroke can also create worksheets, export to animated gif and flash video and many more. Why not download a full feature evaluation version and find out for yourself how easy but powerful eStroke is.
(any key to hide pop up)
- Animates every Chinese Character.
- Handles Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Shows Radical, Pinyin, Zhuyin, Jyutping and English meanings and stroke count.
- Produce Stroke Sequences onto files and/or onto the Clipboard.
- Produce Animated Gif.
- Can add Pinyin, Zhuyin or Jyutping as Captions to Sequence and Animated GIF.
- Show Stroke Direction in Sequence and Worksheet
- Create Worksheet for writing practices. More worksheet styles in v1.35, see following samples.
- Characters in worksheet are scalable
- Radical can be copied to documents.
- Can highlight individual strokes. Ideal for illustrating the basic strokes.
- Shows associated frequently used phrases.
- Animates in 2D and 3D.
- Chinese/English Dictionary (CEDICT & CCDICT).
- Chinese/German Dictionary (HANDEDICT).
- Chinese/French Dictionary (CFDICT).
- Shows Kanji Stroke Order
- Produce Flash Video
- Japanese/English Dictionary (EDICT)
- Text Annotation Feature(Chinese to English or Chinese to German).
- Traditional/Simplified Translation.
- Chinese to Pinyin/Zhuyin Translation
- Mulilingual User Interface.
- Fully Resizable, enables you to create high quality sequences and animated gifs at variable sizes without the need for resizing.
- Multi-rows and Multi-columns animation.
- Colors, Plan and Grid are fully customizable.
- Can use image as background.
- Shows accepted Stroke Order in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan.
- Pronounce Stroke names.
- Recitation synchronized to cursor display and text highlighting (Windows only).
- Animation and Worksheet can be loaded from and save to files.
If you want to create many sequences without having to type in one character at a time, you can create an animation file with all the Chinese characters and use the Sequence->Save to File to save the mulitple sequences to files.