if want to provide CHINESE CHARACTER ANIMATION on your website FREE OF CHARGE.
This free service is supported via advertisments.
HOW TO USE
|iphone version now available - Special Promotional Price: US$4.99 only|
Grade refers to the primary grade in Hong Kong by which a student is expected to know the character.
- To animate a Chinese character
- Select any of the following grades and a character within.
- Enter any Chinese character via a Chinese Input method.
- Copy/paste or drag/drop any character onto the left text box and hit RETURN.
- Hit any key and eStroke Online will pop up.
- Close eStroke Online using the CLOSE box.
- Drag and move via the mouse on the frame.
- Use the RED arrow key to configure.
Tested on IE7, Firefox 2 and Safari 3 Browsers.
The downloaded eStroke has many more features. It can produce stroke sequences, animated gifs, create worksheets, annotate text, traditional/simplified translations and much more. It can be use offline. Download a full feature evaluation and test it out for yourself.
- Only the 1945 characters in Jōyō Kanji 常用漢字 will be animated according to the Kanji Stroke Order.
- EDICT is the Japanese/English Dictionary.
- Email us if you note any mistake so that we can correct it for the benefit of all users.